Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little Things

This Valentine's Day I was able to make cards for a few people at my site and for the people at the Nursing Home I visit. It was so amazing to see how God took the "little" thing I did and used it to bless people. This week a lady commented on how beautiful it was and how much she liked it. Wow, that meant so much to me, it meant I was able to express Jesus' love to her in at least a small way. Thank you God for letting me be Your hands... for letting me touch lonely hearts for you. How did God use you to show His love this week or month??? What is something you are gonna do before the month is over??? I want to hear your testimony. It will encourage me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know I love your pictures and I love reading what you wrote! it is very encouraging to me. I'm happy that you are all caught up in the work God has placed you in. I love you gurl and I'm praying for you!!!! I can't wait to see you in may!!!!

    ReplyDelete