Friday, March 6, 2009

Prayer Power

I need your help. I am asking you to help me pray for a miracle at my site, before I leave in May. There are 5 specific things I am asking for: 1. For a bus from church to come for the people from the Nursing Home who want to go to service 2. That I will be able to connect with a boy named Jose and help him get plugged into church 3. People from the site to start coming to church on Sunday 4. The hill behind our site cleaned up 5. Begin to develop relationships with the families at the houses right by where we hand out the food

God is really starting to work at my site. I can sense in my spirit that God is on the move. This also means that Satan is going to bring opposition. It is my hope that there will be so much prayer support that the devil won't stand a chance!!!!!

Btw, next week I am in charge of rounding everything up to get the hill cleaned off. Please pray that I will be able to get the equipment I need and everything will run smoothly. I want people to be able to see a difference when they come to the site.

I am excited!!! I am EXPECTING God to do great things at 5th and Union before I leave!!!!!!!! As my favorite quote by William Carey goes, "Expect great things from God, Attempt great things for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment